We put a lot of time and effort into our training programmes, so we’re naturally picky about who we select. Below is what we’re looking for in candidates to complete this three-year course leading to an Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ACA) qualification. If you think you tick the boxes, please get in touch.
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree, any discipline considered, however preference would be given to those with relevant degrees
- 300 UCAS points
- 3 A-levels – preferably in Maths, Business Studies and Economics
- A strong team player with a good work ethic
- Effective decision-making skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Computer literate
How to apply
Think you fit the bill? That’s great. We have a four-stage process that starts once we receive your completed application form.
The application process
- We review your application form
- You then complete a series of numerical, verbal and logical online tests
- There’s then a half-day of exercises at an assessment centre to complete – including an interview, group exercise, in-tray exercise and an opportunity to meet current students
- Finally, there’s a second interview involving a 10-minute presentation to a panel followed by a Q&A session