If you’re thinking about a career in accountancy, this could be just the thing you’re after. It allows you to join Kreston Reeves for 18 months and gain certificates in Finance, Accounting and Business. In short – it’s a great way to advance your business and finance career, as it involves the same six modules that form the first stage of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ACA) qualification. And it’s entirely funded by us.
Please bear in mind that you’ll need to study in your own time to prepare for your exams.
- 3 A Level passes, at minimum grade B, preferably including Maths or Business Studies
- 5 GCSE passes, including Maths and English Language, all at minimum grade A
Skills and qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent work ethic (driven and self-motivated)
- Good attention to detail
- Professional and confident manner
How to apply
Think you fit the bill? That’s great. We have a three-stage process that starts once we receive your completed application form.
The application process
- We review your application form
- You then complete a half-day of exercises at an assessment centre – including an interview, group exercise, numerical and verbal tests, plus there’s an opportunity to meet current students
- Finally, there’s a second interview with two managers
Join Kreston Reeves LLP and over 18 months obtain a Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business.
CFAB provides the key business skills that can help advance your business and finance career.
The qualification consists of the same six modules as the first stage of the ICAEW’s world leading qualification, the ACA.
We offer a training programme that allows you to gain experience in all areas of accountancy, exposing you to a variety of clients and work, totally funded by Kreston Reeves.