- Corporate restructuring
- Formal insolvency procedures
- Advising on insolvent situations
- Providing business advice
- Personal insolvency advice
- Investigations and debt recovery
- Qualified insolvency practitioner
- Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Member of R3
- Trading insolvencies (UK and Europe)
- Numerous sector specialisms including construction and print and professional practices amongst others
- Extensive experience of voluntary arrangements for corporates and individuals
- Advising businesses and individuals with licenced premises
- Distress in retail businesses
- Financial modelling and cash-flow management for corporate entities and individuals
- Undertaking high profile bankruptcy cases and previous work on Proceeds of Crime Act appointments
- Conducting investigations of failed businesses
- Asset tracing both in the UK and overseas
- Maxine heads up the Eastbourne Restructuring and Recovery office, which was set up in her previous practice, Abbot Fielding where she was a director.
- Maxine assists in leading the Kreston Reeves’ recovery and restructuring team.
- Maxine is also involved in organising and running networking events in Sussex.
- In 2016 Maxine won the award 'Business Personality 2016' at the Eastbourne Business Awards.
In her spare time Maxine enjoys playing golf, a hobby which she has recently taken up, travelling, socialising with friends and family and going to the gym, when she can get there!
You can also call us...
+44 (0)330 124 1399