- Professional partnerships
- Owner managed businesses
- Share option schemes
- Business valuations
- Business strategic planning
- Business coaching
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Working with professional partnerships
- Business planning and forecasting
- Solicitors Accounts Rules Audits
Owen joined FW Stephens in 1984 and was made a partner in 1987. Throughout his career he has worked in the SME sector. His professional time is largely spent working with owners and executives to formulate growth, succession and exit strategies including business valuation.
He was made Finance partner of FW Stephens in 1998 and in 2004 became the firm’s Managing Partner.
Owen is a keen sportsman but nowadays this involves largely watching rather than participating although he does play tennis.