Audit and Assurance, and Charities and Not for Profit Specialist
Charities and the Not for Profit sector
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Accounts preparation for all businesses and charities
- Audit of companies and charities
- Almshouse charities and registered social landlords
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Personal tax planning and compliance
Peter qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1989 and joined Kreston Reeves in 1999. Peter has always had an interest in charities and many of his clients fall in this category. His audit clients include museums, almshouses, farming businesses and family companies.
Peter is editor of the firm’s bi-annual charities’ newsletter.
In addition to his company and charity clients, Peter looks after 80 personal tax clients.
Peter is treasurer of his local church and is also treasurer of one of the three choirs in which he sings. One of these has raised over £15,000 for local charities in recent years. He is also trustee of a small grant making charity.
Peter enjoys travelling, especially by sea and by rail. He has travelled from Moscow to Vladivostok on the Trans-Siberian railway and has also covered much of America and Canada by train. Peter is a supporter of his local non-league football team, Sittingbourne, and is also a member of the Campaign for Real Ale.