- Diversified rural businesses
- Social media
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- ICAEW Audit Qualification
- Degree in Philosophy
- Audit and assurance services
- Agriculture accounts and taxation
- Charity and not-for-profit audit and accounts
Having grown up in rural Kent, Sarah has been actively involved in the countryside from an early age. She has ridden horses all her life, and was a member of her school, Kent College’s, Young Farmers Club. Sarah went away to university in Sheffield, before returning to Kent to train with Kreston Reeves in 2011. At work she is involved in the continued development of the Agriculture service line, which includes being active on Twitter and LinkedIn. Outside of work, Sarah is a member of her local point to point committee and of the Canterbury Farmers Club.
In her spare time, Sarah enjoys riding her horse - competing in the sport of eventing, along with walking her springer spaniel around the farm. She also enjoys travelling to new places as often as possible!