- Developing, supporting and advising businesses
- Corporate audit and accounts
- Business Consulting direction and support
- Corporation Tax
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting
- International Global operations
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Corporate services including audit and due diligence assignments
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Inward investment into the UK, industry strategy and outsourcing
- Business development and growth
- Advising owner managed businesses
- Succession planning
- Industry specialisms include manufacturing, hospitality and leisure, retail and distribution sectors
Having previously owned and run her own restaurant on the South Coast Shirley began her accountancy career as a Financial Controller in a prestigious 5 star hotel group, moving into practice to qualify in 1998.
Shirley joined Kreston Reeves in 2008, and advises a range of clients including manufacturing groups, global structures and owner managed businesses.
Over 20 years accounting experience and her experience in industry means that Shirley has a valuable insight into the operations of the commercial world.
Shirley is passionate about assisting her clients in growing and developing their businesses, and through our membership of Kreston International assists overseas companies set up and develop their operations in the UK.
Shirley enjoys travelling, art and organic fruit and vegetable gardening. She is a keen football fan and sportswoman currently enjoying running and fast cars, and is an active member of the local business groups.