- Corporate audit and accounts including Charities
- Corporation tax
- Business consulting and support
- Company secretarial services
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BSc (Econ) Hons in Accountancy from University College Cardiff, University of Wales
- Audit of larger owner managed businesses
- City Livery Companies
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Clients in property and construction, manufacturing and service sectors
Stephen has worked in the profession for over 25 years, training with a “big four” firm before joining FW Stephens in 1989. Stephen became a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Commercial department with responsibility for Audit Compliance.
Stephen joined Kreston Reeves as a result of the merger of the two firms in 2010 and continues to provide advice to companies and individuals in a wide variety of businesses. He is involved primarily in audit, accounting and taxation matters as well as assisting with due diligence engagements and the valuation of businesses
Stephen's interests revolve around his wife and family with whom he enjoys good food and wine. He serves on the Court of the Worshipful Company of Upholders and enjoys all things connected with the City of London.