We take data security seriously and would like to reassure our clients that it is a constant focus at Kreston Reeves. We operate under the following principles:
- We are especially careful with laptops containing client information. It is our policy to limit the amount of electronic information on each laptop.
- We use secure USB memory sticks i.e. only those approved by Kreston Reeves.
- We treat hard copy files with the same care as we treat electronic files.
- We do not leave client information in cars overnight.
- On the limited occasions where we send electronic information through the post, we use registered post.
- Our mobile hardware is password protected.
- We shred and recycle paper – also benefiting the environment.