We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new app, ‘Kreston Reeves PocketPal’, available to download (free of charge) in the Apple and Android store respectively.
This useful new Finance & Tax app offers our clients and contacts much more functionality than our previous app. It has been developed to give you some really handy functions and day to day tools as well as key financial and tax information, features and news in your pocket 24/7.
Here are some frequently asked questions – and answers – about the new app:
What are the key functions on the new app?
- Tax calculators, including; company car and fuel benefits, PAYE calculator, Corporation Tax and more.
- Important tax dates
- Latest business news from ‘The Daily Telegraph’
- A GPS mileage tracker (users can track, store and manage mileage)
- Kreston Reeves’ latest news and events
- Receipt bank (individuals can access Receipt Bank within the app and take a photo of their invoices and receipts to manage and store)
How much does it cost and will it cost money in the future?
- It’s free now and will remain free to download and use in the future!
Do the finance calculators, tax tables and financial dates update automatically?
- Yes, all calculators and relevant information will be updated automatically when government legislation is amended. Please note you have to be connected to the internet for updates to occur.
Is it quick to download?
- Yes, if you go to your respective app store and search ‘Kreston Reeves PocketPal’, dependant on your connection speed, the app should install within minutes. Please note you have to be connected to the internet to download the app.
Does the app work offline?
- Yes, but in order to ensure the app is up to date you will need to be connected to the internet.
What are the most popular functions on the app?
- The tools which get the most attention are the GPS mileage tracker (allowing users to track, store and manage their mileage), the PAYE calculator and the income tracker.
If you would like any further assistance with the app or want to learn more, please get in touch with your usual Kreston Reeves contact or call the Marketing team on +44 (0)330 124 1399, or email firstname.lastname@example.org