We provide a wide range of company secretarial services offering solutions to our clients’ business needs – especially those arising from the new requirements of the Companies Act 2006.
BSc (Econ) FCA
Audit and Assurance Partner, and Head of City of London Livery Companies
Whether providing full company secretarial services for our smaller clients or occasional specialist consultancy for those with greater in-house resource, we are committed to providing a professional, personal service and the highest standards of advice.
Services are offered on a fixed price basis and include:
- Providing registered office address
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Company monitoring
- Maintaining statutory books
- Secure holding of statutory records and company seals
- Annual returns and other statutory form completion
- Company formations
- Mail forwarding
- Circulation of accounts and AGM notices
- Share allotments and transfers
- Company and land registry searches
Examples of typical assignments include:
- Advising on the formation of new companies
- Amending Articles of Association for commercial and tax reasons
- Providing advice on the legality of dividends.
Our highly experienced team have specialist knowledge in many different sectors and benefit from immediate access to all the other areas of Kreston Reeves’ expertise. To find out how we can help you, please contact a member of our Company Secretarial Services Team.