- Audit and Assurance services
- Financial reporting
- Corporation tax
- Company secretarial work
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- ICAEW Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards
- ICAEW Diploma in Charity Accounting
- Audit of SMEs, including groups
- Charity and Not-for-profit
- Pension schemes
- Transition issues arising from the adoption of FRS102
Alun has over 25 years experience of audit and financial reporting, and currently manages a diverse client portfolio. As well as advising a range of owner-managed businesses, in areas such as manufacturing and professional services, he also has considerable expertise of the charity sector and is a regular speaker at our specialist charity seminars. In addition to compliance work Alun also advises on company secretarial matters, working alongside our corporate finance and tax teams, in areas such as share reorganisations and group reconstructions.
Alun acts as Kreston Reeves’ director of audit and assurance, with firm-wide responsibility for maintaining standards and developing skills throughout our audit and assurance department. He also has a particular interest in financial reporting, which includes advising on the implications arising on the transition to the new accounting framework being adopted in the UK from 2015.
In his spare time Alun enjoys travel, going to the theatre and watching sport.