- Corporate audit and accounts
- Corporation tax and transactions tax
- Business consulting direction and support
- Fellow of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Strategic planning and business consultancy
- Corporate tax planning
- Audit and due diligence assignments
- Remuneration planning including share option schemes
- Succession planning
- Clients in the Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Distribution sectors
David joined Judkins, Chartered Accountants, in Rochester in 1983. Having qualified in 1987 he was made a partner in 1989. In 1997 Judkins merged with Kreston Reeves and David became a partner in the enlarged practice.
David has extensive knowledge and experience in advising owner managed businesses on compliance and taxation matters and strategic planning.
Specific assignments include advising on audit and corporate financial statements, corporate taxation planning, developing strategic plans and providing management consultancy, preparing shareholder agreements and EMI share option schemes and corporate finance work including acquisition and disposal of businesses, management buy-outs and purchase of own shares.
David is a member of Kreston Reeves’ Management Committee and is the Firm’s Finance Partner.
David enjoys travelling, football coaching and spending time with his wife and two young sons.