- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with Economics, University of Exeter
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities
- Assisting business owners with all aspects of business management and development
- Business structures, tax planning and profit extraction
Jennifer joined Kreston Reeves in September 2011 as a trainee chartered accountant following on from her Mathematics degree obtained at the University of Exeter.
Jennifer currently works in our Canterbury office servicing a large portfolio of clients with a variety of different accounting and taxation needs. Throughout her time with the firm, Jennifer has gained a wealth of experience across many industry sectors, however she has a keen interest in the professional practices sector. She particularly enjoys helping businesses to grow and develop, whether that be through providing management information or business projections, to advising on remuneration and strategic planning.
In her spare time Jennifer enjoys practising Yoga and Pilates. She also enjoys travel and spending time with her family.