- Assisting business start-ups
- Business advice and support for owner managed businesses
- Outsourcing of accounts, payroll and other financial functions
- Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- Member of the Certified Public Accounts of Ireland
Jerry was originally in practice with Munslows and joined Kreston Reeves following their merger in 2017. He has over 20 years experience in accountancy and taxation in the SME sector specialising in owner managed businesses. He advises clients on all aspects including starting up, raising finance, managing their business and planning for succession.
Jerry enjoys watching most sports and has recently taken up playing tennis. He also does scuba diving, mostly around the UK coast.