- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BSc (Hons), Mathematics
- Company statutory accounts preparation and audit, including manufacturing and distribution companies, property investment companies and IT companies.
- Accounts preparation and audit for company occupational pension schemes including final salary, money purchase, mixed schemes of all sizes.
- Preparation of solicitors’ accounts and related taxation advice.
- SRA Accounts Rules inspections.
- Service charge accounts and flat management companies, including advising on the requirements of the ICAEW Technical Release 03/11 Residential Service Charge Accounts.
Jo-Anne is a Chartered Accountant and is based in the firm’s Worthing office although she has a diverse mix of clients spread across the UK.
Jo-Anne has extensive company accounts and audit experience, and her areas of specialist knowledge include advising the legal sector, occupational pension schemes, and residential service charge entities.
Jo-Anne is a member of:
- PRAG (the Pensions Research Accountants Group)
- ILFM, affiliate member (the Institute of Legal Finance & Management)
- ICAEW Solicitors Special Interest Group
- ICAEW Audit Faculty
Jo-Anne has a creative flair and her hobbies include lampworking, glass fusing, and stained glass, whilst listening to music!