- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- MA Contemporary British History, University of London
- BA (Hons) Modern History, University of Oxford
- International tax planning
- UK tax planning for larger corporates and their shareholders.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
Matthew joined Kreston Reeves in 2006, having initially trained as an auditor. Working at first in private client tax, he soon transferred to the specialist corporate tax department. Matthew concentrates on the delivery of tax advisory projects. These frequently involve the reorganisation of larger corporate groups, often with a cross border dimension.
Matthew objects to excessive physical exertion and therefore spends much of his free time reading political history or watching opera or cricket.