- Business advisory, development and planning
- Reorganisations, incentives and business structures
- Reporting requirements, audit and assurance
- Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Member of the Internal Auditing Association
- Business planning and development consultancy
- Corporate restructuring, advisory, business structures and tax efficient strategies
- Share option arrangements and business incentive rewards
- Corporate finance (Acquisitions/Disposals), due diligence and business grooming
- Corporate services including external and internal audit
As home grown talent, Nigel originally joined the firm as a trainee accountant. In 1999 Nigel transferred to the firm’s largest office and in a short time was appointed as one of its Corporate Partners at an unusually young age. After many years of experience as an active member of the firm’s management committee, leading the firm’s Corporate Services and recently leading the firm’s largest office, Nigel was elected as Managing Partner from January 2014 and remains also one of its Senior Corporate Partners.
Nigel has an extensive and vast range of knowledge in assisting businesses, particularly companies and their shareholders, providing proactive advice and ensuring businesses and their owners retain wealth all-round.
Due to Nigel’s breadth of knowledge and experience (both nationally and in an ever increasing international market), he understands quickly the issues facing many businesses today and provides solutions. Nigel and the firm has a drive to ensure businesses are continually supported throughout their development and challenges ahead.
Nigel is also a member of the firm’s Board and Advisory Board, leading and managing development of the business. He has various sector experience, although principally in manufacturing and distribution, property, insurance and health.
Nigel is an active participant within Kreston International, a Global International Network. Nigel attends various conferences each year around the world, managing and developing international businesses and opportunities within which Kreston Reeves clients benefit from.
Sport,…..Sport,…..Sports, Nigel likes to be active, particularly enjoying motor racing, football, golf and other opportunities when they arise! Nigel is also keen on travelling throughout the world and experiencing differences in cultures. He is an active member and supporter of local business groups and development opportunities and actively partakes in the firm’s team responsible for our CSR framework, which as a firm we have a significant role.