- Construction & Land
- Aviation related businesses
- Retailing and the hospitality trade
- Professional firms
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- BA (Honours) in History and Politics from the University of Lancaster
- Finance department outsourcing
- Business Advisory
- Shareholder disputes
- Succession planning
- Enterprise Management Incentive Schemes
- Inward Investment
Paul trained with a London practice and joined Gatwick based firm, Sterling Milne, in 1986. He became a partner in 1997.
In October 2007 Sterling Milne merged with Kreston Reeves and Paul became a partner in the enlarged practice. He is currently the President of the Crawley & Gatwick Chamber of Commerce, an elected member of the Board of Directors of the Manor Royal Business District and proud to serve as Governor at Manor Green College, an SEN school in Crawley.
Paul enjoys history and cooking. He also plays softball and table tennis, and travels to learn how others in the world live and work.