- Property, land & construction
- Aviation related businesses
- Retailing and the hospitality trade
- Owner/Manager tax planning and tax mitigation
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- BA (Honours) in History and Politics from the University of Lancaster
- Finance department outsourcing
- Business Advisory
- Shareholder disputes
- Succession planning
- Enterprise Management Incentive Schemes
- Inward Investment
Paul trained with a London practice and joined Gatwick based firm, Sterling Milne, in 1986. He became a partner in 1997.
In October 2007 Sterling Milne merged with Kreston Reeves and Paul became a partner in the enlarged practice. He is currently an elected member of the Board of Directors of the Manor Royal Business District and proud to serve as Governor at Manor Green College, an SEN school in Crawley.
Paul describes himself as an experienced, yet enthusiastic accountant.
Paul enjoys history and cooking. He also plays in a Samba Drum Band, and travels the world to learn how others live and work.