- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Audit and Assurance services
- Financial reporting Standard 102
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Group accounts / Consolidation
- Financial Conduct Authority
Rachel joined Kreston Reeves as a Corporate Manager in 2017 and has over 8 years’ experience working in Audit. Rachel currently manages a diverse client portfolio. As well as advising a range of owner-managed businesses, in areas such as professional services, insurance & fund management, she also advises the corporate team on financial reporting compliance, dealing with various technical queries day-to-day.
Prior to joining Kreston Reeves, Rachel spent time working in Sydney, Australia in the audit team of PKF. This enabled her to maintain and develop skills with regard to reporting under IFRS and AASB, with a focus on international group consolidation work.
Rachel also has significant experience in the travel industry, looking after a wide range of travel audit clients and understanding the requirements of and reporting to travel regulatory bodies such as ATOL and ABTA.
Rachel has a keen interest in environmental wellness, community & enjoys helping out at her local homeless shelter in the winter months.