- Technology, digital and creative business
- Entrepreneurial and innovative businesses
- Owner managed businesses
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BA Hons in Accountancy and Finance from Durham University
- QuickBooks Online certified adviser
- Outsourcing and provision of virtual finance team services
- Assisting business start-ups
- Tech, digital media and entrepreneurial business
Rebecca joined Kreston Reeves in 2014 having qualified as a Chartered Accountant and is currently a Supervisor in the firm’s Outsourcing and Accounts team based in the firm’s London office. Rebecca graduated from Durham University with an honors degree in Accounting and Finance.
Since joining Kreston Reeves’ Rebecca has worked with a wide range of owner managed businesses of various sizes. A majority of Rebecca’s clients can be described as Tech and innovative businesses with an international element.
Rebecca has a portfolio of clients which she manages and provides assistance to; namely with their day to day business needs; management accounts; and annual compliance requirements.
Rebecca has also been involved with assisting the Corporate Finance department on a few of their transactions and more recently has been assisting clients directly to provide the relevant information needed for their transaction. This has included preparing forecasts and budgets and ensuring these are updated accordingly each month, and the review of policy information.
Rebecca regularly contributes to the “Talented Ladies Club”, the world’s #1 online resource for mothers who are passionate about their career or business. To view her latest articles please click here.
In her spare time Rebecca enjoys attending gym classes, especially pilates to help relaxation in the evenings. She is also a keen cook and baker and is known to bring in chocolatey treats for the team.