- Owner managed businesses
- Business start ups
- Businesses with international links/operations
- Business advisory
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Kent
- Advising entrepreneurs and start ups with regards to their structure and accounting and tax requirements
- Providing business and tax advice in conjunction with the firm’s specialists
- Preparation of management and annual accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated businesses
Sabrina joined Kreston Reeves in 2013, having moved to Kent to study at university, and has since qualified as a Chartered Accountant.
Sabrina’s portfolio includes a wide range of clients, from sole traders and owner managed businesses to large, international groups. She provides accounting, tax and finance support to businesses in all stages of their life cycle, but specialises in advising entrepreneurs and start ups. Sabrina won a local business competition in 2015 and has experienced the trials and tribulations of starting a business, and is therefore also able to advise on support available to start ups in the local area.
Sabrina particularly enjoys saving her clients time and/or money, whether by considering their accounting software requirements or working with the firm’s specialists to minimise tax and maximise family wealth.
Sabrina is a keen musician and is one of the saxophonists in the firm’s band Keep on Rockin’. She is also interested in photography and enjoys travelling in an attempt to hone her skills. While Sabrina can often be found at the cinema or theatre, she is happiest when at home with her four cats.