- Life Sciences
- Owner Managed Business
- Degree in Law (LLB) from the University of Kent
- Chartered Accountant
- Management and Statutory accounts preparation for corporate and non corporate entities
- Assisting business owners with all aspects of business management and development
- Structure reviews, profit extraction and tax planning for business owners
- Client money examinations
- Funding reviews
Sam joined Kreston Reeves, following her graduation from UKC with a degree in Law, qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2012. Sam now works from our Discovery Park office, servicing a variety of clients with a diverse range of needs and has particular industry expertise in life science companies and corporates below the audit threshold. Sam enjoys working closely with business’ to help them grow and achieve their goals. Sam is also a member of the KR Business Start up team, providing specialist support for new business ventures.
Outside of Kreston Reeves, Sam sits on the SESCA Committee (South Eastern Society of Chartered Accountants). SESCA aims to promote the profession of accountancy as well as ICAEW's brand by assisting its members in both their personal and professional development. Sam is actively involved with orchestrating and promoting SESCAs programme of events each year: a combination of practical skills and CPD courses, as well as social events and networking opportunities.
In her spare time, Sam enjoys spending time with her family and friends, walking her naughty dog and attempting to cook tasty and healthy recipes.