- Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians ATT
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation – Chartered Tax Adviser
- Personal tax planning for individuals on matters such as residency and the remittance basis of taxation for non domiciled individuals
- UK Inheritance Tax advice & Capital Gains Tax mitigation
- Assistance in relation to enquiries raised by HMRC into clients’ tax affairs involving offshore aspects and the use of tax disclosure facilities
I have over 16 years’ experience in tax which has helped me develop the skills and experience to provide the highest level of client service. At its heart, I feel my job as a tax adviser is about solving clients’ tax related problems which are often complex, and keeping up to date with the constant changes in the field of taxation.
Outside of work I enjoy playing Volleyball and holidays with my family.