- Helping businesses achieve their goals
- Advanced Diploma in Corporate Finance
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Certified Accounts
- Member of the Corporate Finance faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Degree in German and International Relations
- Corporate acquisitions and buy and build
- Transaction support, pre and post deal
- Exit planning
- Company sales
- Fund raising
- Strategic and business advice
Simon joined Kreston Reeves in October 2016 as partner heading up the Corporate Finance team. He has over 18 years corporate finance experience providing lead advisory and transaction support services to the SME market. Typical transaction values are in the £1m to £50m range.
He has worked on around 300 transactions ranging from company sales, MBOs, private equity transactions, corporate acquisitions, buy and builds, to fundraising, due diligence and AIM flotations.
He has extensive experience and knowledge of TMT, biotech, clinical research, healthcare as well as manufacturing and precision engineering.
Recent transactions include a sale of a retail business to Co-op, due diligence with a prestige automotive manufacturer, acquisition support on a buy and build technology business, and development capital assistance to a global manufacturing business.
Simon also has experience of working internationally, having completed numerous cross-border transactions in Europe and North America.
Simon spends most of his spare time with the kids and has a keen interest in football and rock music.