- Chartered Tax Adviser (Institute of Taxation)
- Association of Taxation Technicians
- Private Client Taxation, including capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- Non-Domiciled and International aspects
- Tax efficient investments
- Advising clients on leaving the UK and returning/arriving the UK
Stephen has worked in Private Client Taxation for more than 17 years, advising high net worth individuals and families, entrepreneurs and high earning individuals with all aspects of their personal and business affairs. He has particular experience with capital gains tax and inheritance tax issues, and also assisting individuals organise their affairs for arrival in the UK, or indeed leaving the UK.
A lot of Stephen’s time is taken up with his two young sons, and often goes cycling with them. He also enjoys planning tennis and other racquet sports.