- Owner Managed businesses
- Charities and other regulated not for profit organisations
- Business advisory & support
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Degree in Accounting and Finance (BSc Hons) from the University of Warwick
- Family and owner managed businesses
- Charities and not for profit organisations
- Business tax
- Accounting support
- Strategic and business advice
Toby trained with Kreston Reeves and qualified as a chartered accountant in 2016. He has built up extensive experience across a broad range of sectors and is based in the Horsham office. He has transitioned from a corporate to a business services role in order to work alongside clients more closely.
Toby likes to work alongside his clients and assist in looking at ways to grow the business whether this is via sales, margin or strategic growth.
Toby’s portfolio consists of family and owner managed businesses of all sizes, as well as charity and not for profit organisations. He provides services including accounts, tax assistance, accounting assistance, strategic business advice, management accounts and forecasting.
Toby is enthusiastic in all work he undertakes and wants to really connect with his clients to fulfil their ambitions.
Toby is a keen sportsman who enjoys running, football and a competitive game of darts. He also enjoys cooking (just don’t mention the Christmas pudding), gardening and travelling.