This seminar is full…
Due to popular demand we have added an extra date. Come along to our IR35 Seminar on 25th March 2020. More information and registration info can be found here.
The Government has sent out 45,000 letters to medium to large businesses reminding them to ensure they are fully prepared for the upcoming changes to IR35. Join us at our complimentary, joint event with DMH Stallard LLP to find out more about the legal and tax implications as an employer.
Location and date:
Tuesday 3 March 2020 – DMH Stallard’s Gatwick office (Griffin House, 135 High Street, Crawley)
Topic covered include:
- Will give a thorough understanding of IR35, and how it will affect medium-large businesses
- Use live case studies to test different contractor scenarios
- Consider financial impact on medium-large businesses and their contractors
- Explore problem areas and FAQs
- Explain difference between approach under UK employment law and approach taken by HMRC
8:30am – 10:30am
How to book:
For more information please contact email@example.com or phone Rachael Merritt on 0330 124 1399.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.