Planning your future
Regardless of your level of wealth, it is essential to plan for the future to make sure your estate is protected. By starting this process early, you can arrange your affairs to give you and your family peace of mind.
There are many elements to estate planning and our solicitors and expert advisors can help with all of the following:
- Wills: To advise you and draft your Will properly to cover all of your wishes and save tax.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney: To appoint trusted individuals to manage your finances, business, and health if you are not able to do so yourself.
- Trusts: To save tax and safeguard money and assets in your lifetime and after you have died.
- Deeds of Variation: To redirect assets which you are due to inherit but do not need or want to loved ones or other individuals in a tax-efficient way.
- Financial advice: Our financial planning team can advise you on life insurance solutions, tax-efficient savings, pensions and investments.
- Inheritance Tax planning: To reduce our tax liability and ensure you benefit from the tax reliefs and exemptions that apply to you.
- Lifetime gifts: To discuss the benefits and tax consequences of transferring assets to others.
- International estate planning: If you have assets overseas or are living or working abroad, we can help you. We are members of Kreston Global.
- Business and Farm assets: We can help you manage your business and agricultural assets as part of your estate planning.
- Care fees: To look at how you can provide for your care in later life and protect your wealth for future generations.
Meet our team
We give you global reach through our membership of Kreston Global.
Kreston Global is an international advisory and accountancy network whose focus is helping clients to be successful in every country or market they choose to operate in. Whether your goal is to expand overseas, you’re a multinational looking for an alternative service provider across multiple territories, or a private individual with investments and assets overseas, we can help.
Kreston members reach across 120 countries so wherever in the world your ambition takes you, we can help you get there.
Our purpose, our passion
To guide our clients, colleagues and communities to a brighter future.
In a continually evolving world we help all generations embrace change through trusted advice, support and guidance. Our passion for continued improvement ensures that we work to understand your goals, support and advise you on your journey and help you to realise your ambitions.