European business services - speaking your language
Knowing you - wherever business takes you.
Kreston Reeves has been trusted by generations of clients to manage their European financial interests, so we are perfectly placed to focus on the challenges and opportunities created by Brexit.
That dynamic, proactive commitment to Europe will continue, and is underlined by being part of the global Kreston network of select, independent accounting firms.
Our experts are recognised for their practical, in-depth understanding of cross-border trade issues, and for advising corporate and institutional clients and individuals.
Key international services we offer European businesses and individuals include:
- International Tax planning and award winning expertise to resolve cross-border tax issues.
- Advice to help non UK domiciled individuals make the most efficient use of tax treaties and offshore tax structures.
- VAT and Duty expertise, whether supplying services between countries, importing or exporting.
- Outsourcing of all your financial functions so we become your virtual office in the UK.
- Corporate finance capabilities to help buyers and sellers with cross-border transactions.
- Ensuring the tax efficient extraction of pay and profits from another jurisdiction.
We are proud to be have been appointed by the Department of International Trade (DIT), the Government body that promotes trade overseas, as one of its champions to help overseas businesses grow. We have been included in the government's UK Investment Support Directory as one of their chosen experts, in supporting the government's aim to ensure the UK remains the number one destination for foreign direct investment in Europe.
Through our membership with Kreston International, we are also affiliated with the Forum of Firms, an independent association of international networks of firms that promotes consistent and high-quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
Setting up your Business in the UK - What are the issues you need to consider?
There are a number of issues which you must consider when you are looking to set up your business in the UK. This video will take you through some of the common questions that we come across and it also gives you practical advice about the issues that you need to consider.
Contact us today
Contact a member of our international team to find out how we can help you by clicking here or call +44 (0)330 124 1399.