Asia business services - opening all the right doors
Knowing you - wherever business takes you.
Asia is on course to account for more than half of global economic output by 2050, with China and India its two biggest economies.
This rapid growth represents an immense opportunity for UK companies. At Kreston Reeves we offer a full commercial service through the global Kreston network of accounting firms to help firms who seize it to succeed.
Our dynamic, deep engagement with countries in the region, including the economies of Japan, China, Korea and South-East Asia, means we can assist clients with all their financial needs.
Asian businesses and individuals wanting support for investment into the UK and the rest of Europe will find we offer full, multi-lingual support and advice, with our regulatory and commercial expertise necessary to businesses, or individuals, in helping to achieve their objectives.
Key international services we offer Asian businesses and individuals include:
- International Tax planning and award winning expertise to resolve cross-border tax issues.
- Advice to help non UK domiciled individuals make the most efficient use of tax treaties and offshore tax structures.
- VAT and Duty expertise, whether supplying services between countries, importing or exporting.
- Outsourcing of all your financial functions so we become your virtual office in the UK.
- Corporate finance capabilities to help buyers and sellers with cross-border transactions.
- Ensuring the tax efficient extraction of pay and profits from another jurisdiction.
We are proud to be have been appointed by the Department of International Trade (DIT), the Government body that promotes trade overseas, as one of its champions to help overseas businesses grow. We have been included in the government's UK Investment Support Directory as one of their chosen experts, in supporting the government's aim to ensure the UK remains the number one destination for foreign direct investment in Europe.
Through our membership with Kreston International, we are also affiliated with the Forum of Firms, an independent association of international networks of firms that promotes consistent and high-quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
Kreston Reeves has the history, the knowledge and the commitment to identify and seize all the potential arising from the growing UK relationship with Asia.
Setting up your Business in the UK - What are the issues you need to consider?
There are a number of issues which you must consider when you are looking to set up your business in the UK. This video will take you through some of the common questions that we come across and it also gives you practical advice about the issues that you need to consider.
Contact us today