We are holding our annual programme of popular Finance Focus breakfast updates in London (29 November), Sussex (5 December) and Kent (6 December). These are key for all company directors, owners, financial controllers and others keen to keep abreast of recent business, tax, and commercial financial planning developments.
Over its 20-year history, Finance Focus has become well-established within the business community as a valuable source of information to help you focus on the financial health, and continued growth and profitability of your business, enabling you to make confident decisions while looking forward to the future.
Clive Relf, Partner, comments, “Kreston Reeves has been running Finance Focus successfully across Kent, London and Sussex for two decades and feedback gathered during this time shows how much those attending value the expertise and experience shared by our speakers. We very much look forward to another series of well-attended events as the uncertain economic climate continues to grow.”
“With a strong commitment to delivering practical advice, I know this event will always provide tips that I can directly apply to help my business”
Christian Poulsen – E C Parker Insurance
2017 topics covered include:
- Budget 2017 analysis: The main implications from the Chancellor's speech of 22 November
- Matters digital: GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – are you ready?, demonstrations of latest online accounting and an update on Making Tax Digital
- Business issues: Business confidence, business risk and key compliance issues going into 2018
- Tax update: Planning opportunities for those running dynamic organisations
- Financial planning for business: Business protection, auto enrolment, retirement and pension planning
The seminar will also include a Q&A session during which our expert panellists will share their top three predictions for 2018.
Each seminar will run from 8:00am – 10:30am.
Dates and locations:
- Wednesday 29 November – London – book here
etc. venues St Paul's, 200 Aldersgate. View directions here
- Tuesday 5 December – Sussex – book here
South Lodge, Horsham. View directions here
- Wednesday 6 December – Kent – book here
Mercure Hotel, Maidstone. View directions here
Financial reporting webinar:
We will also be hosting a 45 minute webinar on the morning of Tuesday 12 December for those requiring a more in-depth update on financial reporting for their business needs. To register your interest please email Rachel Pritchard at email@example.com.
To read more about how we help dynamic businesses please click here.