Emma Chesson featured on KMTV’s Chris & Co
Emma Chesson, Head of Online Services, was invited to take part in the online show Chris & Co: KMTV’s business programme debating the topical issues of the day.
The show had a large focus on Making Tax Digital, issues coming from Brexit and Sittingbourne’s Highsted Park. All items discussed can be seen below:
- The introduction of Making Tax Digital (MTD).
- The plans for 11,000 additional houses in Sittingbourne.
- Brexit and “operation brock”.
- The uncertainty of Brexit.
- KMTV’s business roundup – a notorious landlord – Fergus Wilson – selling up; the closing of Majestic Wine and its rename to Naked Wines; and Ashford’s Elwick Place poor start.
- Greensand Ridge Distillery becoming the first carbon neutral establishment of its kind in the UK.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.