Ignition – support and mentoring opportunity for entrepreneurs in the Horsham district
We are delighted to be working with NYEs Building Supplies, The District Post and marketing agency PMW Communications, to launch Ignition, a brand-new initiative designed to provide more than £7,000 worth of support and mentorship to local start-up businesses.
If the answer is ‘yes’ to the following questions, then Ignition could be your key to getting a flying start:
- Do you have a new business, or are you planning to start one?
- Are you based in the Horsham district?
To be eligible, applicants must have a business that’s been operating for 24 months or less, or be planning to start one in the near future. Entrants who make it through the initial application stage will be invited to a Dragon’s Den-style pitch meeting, where they’ll need to convince a panel of business leaders to back their enterprise.
The winning company will receive expert advice and free services from the Ignition partners, including the following:
- Tailored business advice from Managing Director, NYE’s Building Supplies
- A free advert in The District Post
- Help with logo/brand design, thread, strategy, and two designed adverts from marketing agency PMW Communications
- Two day ‘Brand DNA workshop’ to help you and your business’s growth plan and 4 x two-hour quarterly mentoring
- sessions to review, revise and progress your growth plan from Kreston Reeves growth advice team
Kreston Reeves partner Sarah Ediss, who is leading the sponsorship, said “This is a great opportunity for a new business to develop essential skills and gain a deeper understanding of what they need to thrive ”.
To take part, please complete this entry form and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, entries can be posted to ‘Ignition’ c/o PMW Communications, Stane Court, Stane Street, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9HP.
Ignition closed for entries on 31 December 2019.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.