Kreston Reeves awarded ‘Disability Confident Committed’ status
We are proud to announce we have been awarded ‘Disability Confident Committed’ status by the Department for Work and Pensions.
We are one of the thousands of Disability Confident businesses benefitting from diverse skills and making a difference to the disability employment gap. Over half of workplaces are missing out on disabled talent.
Achievement of this status recognises the inclusive practices Kreston Reeves undertakes as a health-positive and committed employer – both in terms of the way we recruit and hire, to the way we support staff during their careers and life with us. Specifically, we have successfully demonstrated the following 5 areas:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering interviews to disabled candidates who meet the minimum selection criteria
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition to stay in work
Jessica Damms, newly appointed HR Director at Kreston Reeves, comments; “I am delighted we have been awarded this accreditation which is something Kreston Reeves have always been an advocate for. I’m really passionate about communicating, celebrating and further developing our HR professional practice”.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.