Manager of Forensic Accounting and Valuations
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Valuations Community of the ICAEW
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies and Accounting
- Contentious and non-contentious business and share valuations
- Commercial disputes
- Intellectual property valuations
- Fraud investigations, crime and confiscation
Amira joined Kreston Reeves in 2009 and completed her training in the audit and assurance department. Amira completed her ACA training in 2012 and since then has specialised in the Business Valuations and Forensic department.
Amira regularly prepares business and intangible asset valuations for a multitude of purposes including agreement with HMRC and Court proceedings. Amira particularly enjoys working with colleagues from other teams in Kreston Reeves such as tax and corporate finance to ensure valuations are commercial and assist in delivering what is needed for the bigger picture.
Amira has also assisted with the preparation of fraud investigations and confiscation reports for Court proceedings and attended Court to assist Solicitors and Barristers with negotiations.
Amira enjoys spending time with her young family and keeping active at the gym including spinning and barbell classes.