Cara Herdman FPFS
Chartered Financial Planner at Kreston Reeves Financial Planning Services Limited
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (FPFS)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Investing for your long-term goals
- Leaving a legacy to future generations
- Cash flow modelling – forecasting your future plans and wealth
- Achieving your desired lifestyle in retirement
- Reviewing your existing investments and pensions
- Protecting you, your family and business
- Retirement planning and pension transfers
Cara joined the Sussex team at Kreston Reeves Financial Planning Services Limited in 2021, bringing with her 15 years of experience within the profession.
Having always continued to develop her expertise and professional standing, Cara is one of the few financial planners in the country to have achieved the highest possible designation by the Personal Finance Society, of both Chartered and Fellowship status.
At weekends Cara enjoys a busy but rewarding family life with her three children (two of primary school age, one just about to start university), her husband, and last but not least, the family pets (a Jack Russell and moggie).
Articles by Cara