Catey Palmer BA GMPD
Director of Payroll
- BA Sociology & Politics
- GMPD (GM Professional Diploma)
- International Project Management Diploma Level 7
- Expatriate and domestic payroll
- Global mobility management
- International payroll implementation projects
- Writing new global mobility relocation and tax policies including global implementation
- Expatriate tax and social security
- Vendor management of new global mobility technologies
Catey has a wealth of experience in managing expatriate tax and payroll across both multinational and SMEs including reviewing and creating enhanced policies and processes globally. She has worked across various industries which have enabled her to have an insight into the different challenges faced and opportunities to tailor solutions that meet particular needs. Catey has demonstrated success in implementing new legislative payroll requirements across international jurisdictions as well as mitigating significant penalties and interest for organisations that had not fully met their compliance obligations. As well as focused on ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations globally, she has also supported projects in new entity set ups and reviewing global benefits to ensure organisations are offering streamlined and competitive employee packages.
Running (raised £2234 for charities in 2020), Zumba, spinning, boxing (will be doing first competition in 2021 when allowed), charity fundraising particularly for MIND, RNIB (national institute for blind) and Cancer research, ambassador for new health and exercise group called 200 Club which is going global in 2021 with new application and lockdown cookalongs weekly with friends and family. Doing talks and events for support groups such as ME/CFS, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia all of which are conditions I suffer with.