Emma Beynon PhD BA (Hons) ACA CTA
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Metamorphic Geology from the University of Cambridge
- BA (Hons), Natural Sciences, from the University of Cambridge
- Tax planning with owner managed businesses
- Planning with individuals arriving or leaving the UK
- Capital gains tax planning
Emma is based in our Tax Consultancy Service in Horsham and enjoys working with clients and colleagues across all our offices. Emma came to Kreston Reeves (formerly Spofforths) in 2013 on returning to work after a family career break. A career in tax appealed to Emma, as it complimented Emma’s problem solving scientific turn of mind. In tax there are always interesting developments, a constantly evolving scene and dexterity with numbers and words is essential – resulting in varied and interesting work. Emma qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2000 in the International Corporate Tax department of Deloitte in London assisting some of the largest multinational companies through to smaller start-up international businesses.
When looking to return to work, Kreston Reeves was a perfect fit: a local firm but one that offers the in-depth specialist tax advice service typically associated with much larger firms. Emma gained my Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification in 2014.
Emma’s everyday work is very varied from VAT through to inheritance tax and all the taxes in between. Emma particularly enjoys working with businesses and individuals to provide a solution to their needs which balances multiple practical considerations and more complex tax issues.
Emma loves gardening and making her own jam.