Julie Burton BA (Hons) FCA
Private Client Tax Manager
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants In England and Wales
- BA (Hons) In History with Computing
- Personal tax planning and compliance for individuals including income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Taxation of sports professionals
- Advising clients leaving and returning to the UK
Julie joined Judkins Chartered Accountants in Rochester in 1986, qualifying in 1989, Subsequently the practice merged with Kreston Reeves in 1997.
Julie has specialised in tax for more than 30 years and has considerable experience. She is pleased to be dealing with the tax affairs of two or three generations in the same family and helping them with their tax issues throughout their lives. She acts for a wide range of individuals from professional golfers to the retired.
Julie enjoys reading and gardening, loves watching sport and visiting historical sites and the theatre.
Articles by Julie