Paul Howson APFS
Chartered Financial Planner
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (APFS)
- Associate Member of the Personal Finance Society
- Full Member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
- Investing for your long term goals
- Leaving a legacy to future generations
- Achieving your desired lifestyle in retirement
- Introducing and managing employee benefits
- Protecting you, your family & business
After 30 years within financial services for a large high street bank, Paul joined Kreston Reeves in 2006.
With Kreston Reeves, Paul has continued to develop his technical expertise and drawing from personal experience finds helping elderly and vulnerable clients, along with their families particularly rewarding.
Paul plays a variety of musical instruments including; guitar, mandolin, mandola and banjo. and enjoys dancing to modern jive.
He also enjoys walking and bird watching in the countryside, but assures us he is not a ‘twitcher’.