- IT/Operations strategy and planning
- Change management
- Wide knowledge of IT systems and Cloud solutions
- Management of all property matters including lease negotiations and rent reviews
- Advising clients on their IT matters
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Management.
Chris completed a Biology Degree! Then moved to Nationwide Building Society where he became a Branch Manager at the age of 24. After he left Nationwide he managed 3 branches in the East London area. Chris then became the VAT Manager at Intrust Ltd (which was of an accountancy firm called Levy Gee at the time), and subsequently was made head of Accounts/Tax/Banking/Company Secretarial.
He moved to FW Stephens in 2005 and as part of the merger between that Firm and Kreston Reeves in 2010 joined the Firm that we are today. Chris became the Head of IT & Operations at Kreston Reeves in 2014 and is now responsible for a wide number of areas across the Firm.