- Tax Planning for private clients and owner managed business
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Tax planning for family businesses
- Inheritance tax mitigation and capital gains tax planning
- Providing strategic advice to professional partnerships
- Assisting overseas businesses establish operations in the UK
- International involvement as Head of South East Asia Business
- Tax lecturing to both business and personal tax audiences
- Marketing and business development responsibilities
Clive joined Kreston Reeves from college where he achieved Distinction level passes in his Accountancy studies. His secondary education was at Kent College, Canterbury and he has lived in Kent for over 40 years. Clive qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1980, became a partner at Kreston Reeves when aged 28 and attained his Fellowship in 1990.
Clive currently looks after a mixed portfolio of high net worth individuals and owner managed businesses with a particular bias towards professional practices and construction companies. He also has a growing portfolio of clients with international interests.
Clive was a member of Kreston Reeves’ Leadership Team for over 20 years and now applies the skills learnt for the benefit of not-for-profit organisations in his various pro bono roles held outside the firm. He retains responsibility for business development within the firm, a role which sees him lecture externally on a regular basis. He has a reputation for giving colourful and thought provoking presentations on a range of subjects and is frequently called upon to lecture on technical and related issues to groups of all sizes and from all backgrounds.
Clive is an active participant of the firm’s international accounting network, Kreston International (with responsibility for South East Asia Business).
Clive’s external activities include:
- Trustee and Treasurer of Marlowe Theatre Development Trust
- Chairman on Canterbury Connected BID Board
- Board member of Canterbury4Business
- Committee member of Old Canterburians Club
Clive is a social golfer and former Captain of Chestfield Golf Club. He’s a keen supporter of his local community, enjoys watching Kent Cricket, is excited by travel and loves a good book.