Andrew Bonavia BSc (Hons) CTA ATT (Fellow)
Private Client Tax Manager
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT)
- Fellow of the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
- Tax advice and planning for businesses and individuals
- Employer taxes
- Taxation of Medical Professionals, General Practitioners and Consultants
- Personal, partnership and trust taxation
- Property taxes
- Land development
- Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Pension allowances and reliefs
Andrew joined Kreston Reeves in 2011. Whilst with us he qualified as a Chartered Tax Advisor.
Andrew works as a Tax Manager based at our Chichester office. He manages the tax affairs of a diverse portfolio of clients, including high net worth individuals, trusts and owner-managed businesses. Andrew assists these clients to plan their tax affairs more efficiently and negotiates with HMRC to resolve complex areas of their tax returns.
Outside of Kreston Reeves, Andrew is chair of the Sussex brand of the CIOT and the ATT. The CIOT promotes education in taxation and aims to achieve a more efficient and less complex tax system for all. Andrew is actively involved with orchestrating and promoting CIOT and ATT’s programme of events each year.