Whether it is compliance driven statutory audit work you need or other assurance services to assist you with the management and corporate governance of your business, Kreston Reeves has a team who can help.
As registered auditors, Kreston Reeves has extensive experience of conducting audits for entities of all sizes, from all sectors.
Statutory and regulatory audit specialist areas include:
- Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Academy schools
- AIM Listed Companies
- Charities and Not For Profit sector
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Pensions Schemes
- ARLA, ARMA, NAEA and Estate Agents
- Friendly and Industrial and Provident societies
- Housing Associations
- Solicitors’ client money examination.
Assurance services offered include:
- ICAEW assurance service
- Due diligence
- Public sector
- Internal audit
Typical assignments include:
- Interpretation of accounting standards on complex transactions
- Audits for UK subsidiaries of US listed companies (Kreston Reeves is registered with the PCAOB in the US)
- Advice on reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards
- Advice on compliance with regulations
- Reporting on systems, making and implementing recommendations on improvements
- Advising on the implementation of forthcoming accounting standards.
Forum of Firms
Kreston International is a member of the Forum of Firms. The forum is an association of international networks of accounting firms, its goal being to promote consistent and high-quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
For additional details please go to Forum of firms.
Learn more about our Audit and Assurance services
Our specialist audit and assurance advisors can help you with the management and corporate governance that your business needs. For more information on audits or any other accountancy and business advisory services please contact us on +44 (0)330 124 1399 to arrange to speak to one of our specialists in London, Kent and Sussex. Alternatively, you can email us.
Related news and insights
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.