Advising shareholders and owners on selling a business to achieve the optimum sales value.
Whatever your current position, as a business owner you may one day want to sell your business.
The disposal of a company can be for any number of reasons, including retirement, a succession issue, a venture capitalist looking to exit, or simply reaching a point where the business requires the support of a larger group to provide further investment and opportunities for expansion. It may be that an approach has been received from a potential purchaser, or in the case of a subsidiary, the parent company may be focusing on core activities, refinancing its business or in need of cash for investment elsewhere.
Whatever the reason, the key to a successful sale is to start planning your exit as early as possible.
How we can help
- Your business is optimally positioned for sale
- All sale options are investigated – UK buyers, international buyers, financial institutions, private investors
- You have a high quality, credible Information Memorandum to present to potential purchasers
- The best price and terms are negotiated
- The whole process is effectively and competently project-managed
What we offer
- Tailored advice to businesses across all sectors
- Business valuation services
- Financial, commercial and operational grooming in preparation for the sale
- Undertake negotiation of terms with purchaser
- Access to buyers in the UK and around the world
Want to learn more about how we can help?
Contact us to arrange to speak with one of our specialists in London, Kent and Sussex.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing [email protected] or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.