We take the welfare of our staff, clients and visitors very seriously. Our staff and partners, in the main, continue to work remotely. However, we will begin a phased and limited re-opening of some of our offices over the next few weeks. If it is essential that you meet with one of our colleagues, to deliver papers or seek advice, please call them to discuss and agree this in advance.
The Central London office is located in Moorgate where the firm originated over a 100 years ago. The modern London Office is now located at 24 Chiswell Street. Its Central London location makes access easy from all parts of London, with the office only being 5 minutes walk from the Moorgate train station, as well as from the South East and Kent via St Pancras International.
The London office provides a complete range of accounting and financial services.
Key accounting and financial services include:
- Accounts and outsourcing services that can be tailored to meet all your needs through our dedicated teams.
- Audit and assurance services which do not just meet the statutory and regulatory requirements but improve the efficiency and profitability of your organisation.
- Business advisory to help develop your business and improving its profitability.
- Corporate finance which specialises in providing lead advisory and transaction support services to privately owned and owner managed businesses.
- Financial planning that has been recognised in a competitive industry. Here are just some of the awards our financial advisers have won over the years.
- Forensic accounting – a specialist division of the firm responsible for expert advice, business valuations and forensic accounting investigations.
- Online accounting – which helps provide up to date financial information alongside the full support of a team of accountants and business advisers.
- Restructuring services which provide a full range of solutions and services to businesses in difficulty and their professional advisers.
- Taxation advice to give you peace of mind that your tax concerns are being handled by experts.
The London office offers numerous specialist accounting and financial planning services to a large and inclusive range of sectors, which include Technology, Property and construction, Financial services, Charities and City of London Livery Companies.
The office brings together a wide range of skills and expertise and includes specialist accountants working with PLCs and large firms in all areas of business and commerce, as well as those who can provide personal clients with a tailored service entirely suited to their individual needs.