We provide a wide range of company secretarial services offering solutions to our clients’ business needs.
Whether providing full company secretarial services for our smaller clients or occasional specialist consultancy for those with greater in-house resource, we are committed to providing a professional, personal service and the highest standards of advice.
Services are offered on a fixed price basis and include:
- Providing registered office address
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Company monitoring
- Maintaining statutory books
- Secure holding of statutory records and company seals
- Confirmation statements and other statutory form completion
- Company formations
- Mail forwarding
- Circulation of accounts and AGM notices
- Share allotments and transfers
Examples of typical assignments include:
- Advising on the formation of new companies
- Amending Articles of Association for commercial and tax reasons
- Providing advice on the legality of dividends.
Want to learn more about how we can help?
Our highly experienced team have specialist knowledge in many different sectors and benefit from immediate access to all the other areas of Kreston Reeves’ expertise. To find out how we can help you, please contact us.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.