Identifying potential acquisition targets, raising finance and project managing the purchase process.
There are a number of reasons why you may look to acquire another company: looking to increase your market share, spread your fixed costs, gain better control of your supply chain, diversify your activities or expand overseas. Acquiring another company can bring these benefits at a faster pace than organic expansion might otherwise allow.
Working closely with our clients, we are experienced at originating acquisition opportunities and providing support for both trade buyers, private equity investors (new platform and bolt on), family offices and private investors, in the UK and around the world.
We will initiate a confidential dialogue with your chosen targets at the appropriate level, provide our view of the target’s value, taking into account financial and commercial synergies, and recommend suitable structures and if appropriate, finance for the deal.
How we can help
- The feasibility of the acquisition strategy is properly assessed
- Potential targets are identified and investigated, whether in the UK or overseas
- The right price and terms are negotiated
- Access is gained to the most appropriate sources of finance
- You have a high quality, credible business plan to present to funders
- The whole process is effectively and competently project-managed
What we offer
- Tailored advice to businesses across all sectors
- Confidential dialogue with chosen targets at the appropriate level
- Negotiate price and terms with vendor(s)
- Strong relationships with equity and debt providers making us well placed to access funds
- Support throughout the transaction process
Want to learn more about how we can help?
Contact us to arrange to speak with one of our specialists in London, Kent and Sussex.
"Kreston Reeves are more than just accountants and auditors. They understand our business and, like us, they understand client service. They are now a key business adviser. We are working harder than ever and will be calling on them for even more help."
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.