If you need a business or intangible asset valuation, you will want it to be provided by a team you can trust with proven expertise in this complex area.
Whether your business is a company, LLP, partnership or sole trade, there are many reasons why you may need a valuation. At Kreston Reeves we are an experienced team with a proven track record to provide you with a realistic valuation to reflect your particular circumstances.
Business and Share Valuations
Examples of our Business and Share Valuations experience include:
- Shareholder/partnership disputes
- Sale and purchase agreements or restructuring of business – if you are in the process of buying or selling you may also want assistance from our corporate finance department
- Commercial disputes and loss of profits / earnings
- Tax valuations
- Intangible asset valuations
- Goodwill valuations
- Purchase Price Allocation valuations
- Intellectual property valuations
In addition to valuation services, we are happy to consider the following often required in matrimonial cases:
- Investigation of the integrity of accounts
- Investigation of hidden assets
- Liquidity reviews
- Assessment of real earnings
- Pensions splitting – working with our financial planning specialists as required
- Advising on the tax implications of any of the above
Whatever your requirement for a valuation, we will employ our acknowledged analytical skills and undertake a thorough investigation using the most appropriate techniques for your circumstances to ensure you receive a valuation you can rely upon.
Want to learn more about how we can help?
Contact us to arrange to speak with one of our specialists in London, Kent and Sussex.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Our complimentary newsletters and event invitations are designed to provide you with regular updates, insight and guidance.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link found on all our email newsletters and event invitations.